School meals and packed lunches
All children in reception, year 1 or year 2 are automatically entitled to school meals under the Universal Infant Free School Meals scheme.
All children can order meals via the Kingswod Catering Company website
Is my child entitled to free school meals?
If you are in receipt of any of the following, your child may be eligible for the free school meals service.
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, with no element of Working Tax Credit, and a household income below £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs)
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
To apply for free school meals, please click on this link
If you wish to send your child in with a packed lunch please visit https://www.nhs.uk/change4life/recipes/healthier-lunchboxes for healthy lunchbox ideas.
Milk at school
Every child under the age of five is entitled to a free 189ml serving of milk (FSM) whilst School milk is subsidised for over-fives. You can register your child for School Milk online for school milk at www.coolmilk.com. Children entitled to FSM are also eligible for a portion of milk at school, please speak to the school office for more information.